Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Deep Impact: Who Is Your First Call?

Last night I watched a really oldie but a goodie. Deep Impact.  I forgot how awesome this movie is.

Brief synopsis in case you live under a rock and haven't seen it.  It is about two comets that are on a collision course for the earth.  One will cause a massive tsunami that kills millions from New York to Ohio and Europe and Africa too.  The second if it hits would cause a 2 year dust black out that would kill all civilization.  I won't spoil it just yet....watch it!

My feeling and thoughts the whole time I was watching the movie was, "If this really happened, who would be the first person I called? Who would I want to spend that time with, or be standing with at the end? What would be my biggest regrets when I heard that news? Would I have any regrets?"

Hmmm....live the question?

Keep the love alive,
~Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment